What's My Line?
CHOOSE 2/90 ARC COPY INSERTS WITH A HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL CURVE TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR INFORMATION. THE TAMPER-RESISTANT INSERTS CAN BE REMOVED WITH A SUCTION CUP. ALL SIGNS HAVE AN INTERNAL STRUCTURAL BACKER TO ADD EXTRA SUPPORT TO COPY INSERTS.
Material: Painted PETG, faux-aluminum or wood-grain laminate, and paper with protective lens.
Size: Inserts range in height from 1” to 24”.
Configuration: Insert configurations with vertical cuts are not available for Arc signs with horizontal arc.
Application: Inserts are removable with suction cup.
Copy: Inserts are available blank and with copy. Copy applications include direct print, vinyl, laser print, subsurface, silkscreen,
engraved, integral ADA, applied ADA and subsurface ADA.
Note: Edge rails capture the inserts. Therefore, inserts can only run the same direction as the arc.
1. Paper with Protective Lens (Papers)
2. Painted PETG (Prism, Metallics and Custom Colors)
3. Woodgrain Laminate (Woods)
4. Faux Aluminum (Metals)
5. GloSign (Photoluminscent)
6. Subsurface (Graphics and paint secured behind Lexan)
7. Jewel (Subsurface Paint)
8. ADA Photopolymer (Integral dimensional graphics top-coated)
9. ADA Subsurface (Integral dimensional graphics painted subsurface)
10. Create Your Own
Choose from over 80 standard colors. Don't see the color you need? Give us a ring, we'll color-match it for you.
Download Color Chart (PDF)
Worried about meeting ADA requirements? Worry no more.
Download Color Contrast Chart (.XLSX)
Download Laser Print Templates view here