FlxSign™ IS AN ADA SOLUTION FOR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE SAFETY IS A TOP CONSIDERATION.
With their lightweight, pliable materials and lack of sharp edges, these ADA-compliant signs meet the special safety requirements of certain markets including hospitals, nursing homes, prisons, K-12 schools, and hospitality. They're available in nine standard sizes for identification, regulatory and information signage.
FlxSign™ is not only safe and compliant. It's designed to be beautiful, too. Finish options are compatible with other 2/90 signs to help you create a consistent visual look throughout a facility. Sign and copy colors are available in all standard non-metallic colors and color-match options, and the look of decorative end caps can be added. Custom shapes and sizes are available, too.
Need to update information? The changable paper inserts provide a simple, sustainable way to change your signs. All copy and sign colors are subsurface to protect signs from vandalism and ensure a long performance.
Download FlxSign™ Flyer (PDF)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF FLXSIGN™:
- Window inserts allow graphics to be changed on-site.
- Safe design is lightweight and pliable with no sharp edges.
- Vacuum-formed material is durable and easy to clean.
- Raised tactile characters and domed Braille are ADA-compliant.
- All copy and sign colors are subsurface for vandal-resistance.
- Installs easily with no tools; tapes to wall surface.
- Economically priced for affordability.
- Wayfinding and custom signs are available.
- Laser-print templates are available at downloads.
- FlxSign profile is less than 1/32” thick.
- FlxSign with window profile is less than 1/8” thick.
- Available on GSA Contract.